At Heartland Dental we believe in the importance of teamwork and collaboration, especially in our supported offices. You’re only as good as your team, and that’s why our support extends beyond dentists – we’re committed to helping their dental teams find success too. As a dental assistant or business assistant, you’ll be part of a people-focused, energetic environment. This environment is not just a physical space, it’s a culture that’s focused on the continuous growth and development of you and your patients. It’s an environment that encourages people to communicate and support one another.
A great team consists of people who thrive on the achievements of their peers. Therefore, you’ll have many opportunities to partner with other members of the dental team, including supported doctors. Outside of day-to-day activities, these interactions may include team building, continuing education and community involvement events like My Free Smile and Free Dentistry Day. Whether you're looking to achieve clinical or professional excellence, we'll give you the tools you need to master your craft, enabling you to experience personal and professional growth.
Being a dental assistant is a great responsibility. In a Heartland Dental supported office, dental assistants can expect:
- A fast-paced and supportive environment.
- Opportunities to work with multiple providers.
- Employee engagement through team meetings.
- Live and online continuing education courses that cover a wide range of topics.
- One on one training and guidance with a mentor.
- Opportunities to become a mentor and teach at regional workshops.
Begin your journey as a dental assistant with Heartland Dental today!
As a business assistant in one of our supported offices, you’re often the first person a patient sees when they come into the office. You’ll enjoy:
- A positive atmosphere that encourages patients to explore and communicate.
- A people-focused culture.
- Self-paced learning through Homeroom, our learning management system.
- Support from dental team members and supported dentists.
- Opportunities for advancement within your career.
- Ability to impact a variety of areas in the supported office.
Are you ready to start your career as a business assistant with Heartland Dental?