Challenging Supported Offices to Reach New Heights
Every supported dentist and team member uses a host of unique talents and skills to advance the art and science of dentistry, helping patients achieve healthy smiles and better lives. Through exceptional patient care and business support, our supported dental professionals become true leaders in the field. We're proud to stand behind every member of our team, and we strive to give our professionals the independence they need to grow and thrive. Every supported dentist and dental practice remains autonomous and free to chase their goals while still enjoying the benefits of a supportive business partnership.
We encourage our supported dentists to grow their own skills and stay on top of the latest innovations in dentistry, and we're proud to provide a robust set of continuing education resources. Our continuing education programs include:
- Over 200 hours of hands-on training courses to improve skill sets
- Challenging courses for every stage of a career
- The Dr. LEADS program, which helps recent graduates learn more about Heartland Dental while gaining additional clinical training
- Sample courses from the Bell Leadership Institute
- A personal mentor to provide individual guidance through every phase of professional life
- Access to the world-class Doctor Mastery Program
In addition to personal support resources for individuals, we also offer business support to help our supported offices run smoothly. Offices supported by Heartland Dental enjoy a wealth of benefits to improve the day-to-day workflow of their offices, including:
- An administrative support team that can handle a wide variety of office tasks.
- Dedicated business assistants to help maintain and organize office administrative affairs.
- Competent dental office managers to oversee key systems and protocols.
- Freedom from the minutiae of running a practice and more freedom to focus on what they truly love: real dentistry.
Dental Health Society
The Dental Health Society is a group of dentists, orthodontists, and subject matter experts dedicated to improving the dental health of our country. Although diverse, our members are united by one common goal: To educate the general public about dentistry, dental procedures, advances in orthodontics, and dental and oral health in general.